Placement of an Order and Establishing of Agreement
An agreement is established at the time that Aerofoundry receives a purchase order from the customer and proof of payment according to the terms established in the Proposal.
- The agreement is this quote structured as an acceptance of terms, signed electronically with digital certificate.
Change or Cancellation of Order
- In the case of the Customer being in default with payment, Aerofoundry is entitled to demand interest at the annual rate of 7.5% without prejudice to our other or further rights. 7.5% of the due amount will be counted starting right after the due date marked in the invoice until the date when Aerofoundry receives the payment.
- Cancellation after putting the Purchase Order through would result 25% charge calculated over the contract value.
- In the event, Aerofoundry has issued a quotation for a tailor-made supply or any made-to-order product and it has been accepted by the Customer, the Customer may not cancel this order.
- Aerofoundry reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the products which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other regulatory requirements or, where the products are to be supplied to the Customer specification, which does not materially affect their quality or performance.
- Training, support, and other services may be subject to changes that affect the initial schedule and quotation. Such services are offered on a daily effort basis and are not subject to any specific goals or achievements. Changes in the aircraft configuration may affect the system performance and may require reworking content and procedures of training and support. Aerofoundry will not become responsible for any of the following example situations:
- Adverse weather conditions or adverse working conditions at the client’s facilities.
- Any technical complexity not foreseen in the services.
- Changes in the product configuration.
- Warranty is one year or 2000 operation hours from the operation.
- Validity of Warranty is void if the customer does not follow procedures established in the Manual of Operations.
- Software maintenance is provided for 12 months by Embetion.
- Aerofoundry and/or its suppliers shall have no liability for any claim in respect of any defect which would be apparent on inspection and which is made after shipment, or in respect of any damage during transit.
- Shipping costs of returned products to be repaired from Customer’s facilities to Aerofoundry is a responsibility of the customer.
- All replaced components shall become ownership of Aerofoundry.
- Costs of work and repair outside the framework of this warranty shall be charged by Aerofoundry in conformity with its customary rates. In this case, the Customer shall bear the costs of the shipment and insurance costs of the return shipment.
- In some countries, authorities may require some specific conditions to operate systems provided by Aerofoundry. It will be in the sole responsibility of the Customer to address procedures established the local regulations.
- Aerofoundry will supply information and pertinent available support documentation required by local authorities.
- Though, no industrial secrets or Intellectual Property will be disclosed.
- Aerofoundry will never be responsible for damages caused during the operation of the system.