Rugged, modular entry-level Unmanned Aerial System, proven in the most severe environments.
New stylized V tail and trike landing gear.
17% lighter MTOW with the same payload capacity !
Entry-level Unmanned Aerial Workhorse designed to to operate in rugged landstrips with limited ground infrastructure. The tractor engine location was selected for higher flight performance and increased autonomy.
Watupá is a Highly Portable, Rapidly Deployable System, and does not require any special tools for assembly.
It's payload compartment carries a detachable aluminum 61S alloy rack with conveniently placed rails, holes and brackets for the most variety payload configurations.
The Watupá 230 is offered as:
- Airframe: bare-bone with engine and basic avionics. This configuration is the ideal bundle for clients doing their own proprietary integrations.
- Operational unit: including a basic airframe with autopilot, Command and Control telemetry link and Ground Control Station.
- Integrated System: includes standard payload configurations (other configurations on request):
Aerial Laser Scanner integrated with synchronized RGB cameras.
EO/IR Gyro-Stabilized Camera ISR Systems.
One System contains:
- 1 Air Vehicle and one spare airframe (with wiring and servos).
- 1 Ground Control Station (operations unit).
- 1 Payload rack with sensors (integrated system).